Shopping is at the heart of this programme ranging from the Personal Shopping Service at Harrods and Selfridges to bargain hunting at the Portobello Rad and Spitalfields markets. Customise the itinerary by adding attractive options like:
- A foodie day in and around the famous Borough Market
- A visit to the Fashion and Textile Museum founded by the iconic British designer Zandra Rhodes
- English Afternoon Tea if you want to experience something special
- A special tour of the Fashion Collection at the V&A
- A backstage tour of the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, supper in Theatreland and a West End Show
- A River Thames cruise to Greenwich and a visit to the delightful Fan Museum.