Many of your clients will be fans of Inspector Morse who then became enthusiastic about Inspector Lewis and his sidekick, Detective Sergeant Hathaway. We all then became fascinated with the Endeavour which focused on Morse’s early years as a Detective Constable in the Oxfordshire CID. If you can track down these aficionados, this tour has their name written all over it!
- A visit to the burial place of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The charming village that doubled as St Mary Meade where Miss Marple lived
- On Location visits relating to Midsomer Murders
- An Endeavour, Morse and Lewis on location walking tour of Oxford
- An optional visit to magnificent Blenheim Palace in the market town of Woodstock or to nearby, treasure-filled Waddesdon Manor