Many tour planners make the mistake of spending a maximum of only 2 nights in Cornwall. As it is a world away from anything else in the UK, my advice is to let the train take the strain out of the traveling and offer your clients an itinerary that can include:
• Some of the stunning gardens like those at Trebah, Caerhays Castle, Heligan or Trewithen.
• A visit St Michael’s Mount the jewel in Cornwall’s crown.
• Some time at Tintagel, the windy outcrop that’s the alleged birthplace of King Arthur.
• Visits to the Newlyn School of painters and the artist’s colony in St Ives.
• A day of painting seascapes before turning round to paint the landscape behind you.
• A major art exhibition in London to round things off.
Cornwall 5 nights : London 2 nights