A delightful eight-night programme highlighting the delicious food and wine of central Italy. This region is known for having some of the best food in the country, though that title is hotly disputed! Our tour combines tasting with art, and visits to some of the magnificent buildings of Florence, Siena and Assisi. We recommend scheduling this tour for March-April or September-October, to avoid the heat and the crowds!
* Eight nights in two countryside hotels in Tuscany and Umbria
* Visits to Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Assisi, Pienza, Todi and Orvieto
* Tastings of local food and wine
* Led by an Italian who is passionate about food
* Free time for shopping and personal sightseeing
* The itinerary can be customised to suit your clients’ requirements