There aren’t many occasions when you can offer your garden-loving clients an itinerary that includes two major flower shows, a flower festival in a 12th century cathedral, a visit to where English Afternoon Tea first appeared on the menu and one of England’s grandest treasure houses. Among the highlights in this 7 nighter are:
- The Kaleidoscope of Life Flower Show in Ely Cathedral
- The fabulous garden at Hatfield House that dates back to the 17th century
- The celebration of the best of gardening at the Blenheim Palace Flower Show
- The Gardener’s Garden Show at Woburn Abbey
- The superb art collection at Waddesdon Manor, built in the style of a 19th century French chateau.