If you’re looking for a really imaginative Girls Getaway, this tour will fit the bill. In addition to an Edible Flower demonstration and a Plot to Plate herb experience it also includes a day at the Blenheim Palace Flower Show (THE place to go to celebrate the 2016 Capability Brown Tercentenary), the annual ‘Feast’ at Waddesdon Manor and designer shopping at Bicester Village. Topped and tailed with London, the itinerary includes:
- An Edible Flower demonstration and English Afternoon Tea at the Manor House, Stevington
- The inspirational Blenheim Palace Flower Show and a celebration of the Capability Brown Tercentenary
- ‘Feast’, a festival at Waddesdon Manor inspired by Ferdinand de Rothschild’s historical ‘Baron’s Treat’.
- The Plot to Plate experience at the National Garden of the Herb Society at George Washington’s ancestral home at Sulgrave Manor
- A visit to either the Octagon Gallery at Whichford Pottery or to the award winning Daylesford Organic Farm and Farmshops
- Free time for designer outlet shopping at shopping at Bicester Village