With a Jane Austen walking tour of Bath, a close look at the Bard’s life and times in Elizabethan England in Stratford upon Avon we’ve added a leisurely meander through the Cotswolds and a few hours at Sir Winston Churchill’s birthplace at Blenheim Palace. This programme is available as a Southampton to London post cruise extension or in reverse. Highlights include:
- Journeys through time visits to Stonehenge and Old Sarum.
- A Jane Austen themed walking tour of Bath.
- Georgian opulence at No 1 Royal Crescent.
- Pub lunches in traditional Cotswold coaching inns.
- Living history at the Shakespeare Houses in Stratford upon Avon.
- Shop ‘n’ stroll visits in famous Cotswolds market towns and villages.
- The magnificence of Blenheim Palace, ‘Capability’ Brown’s great showpiece garden.