Using the non-stop flights to Manchester, welcome to the original, biggest, award-winning and arguably the best Christmas Market in the UK. Buttressed by the Christmas Market in the former Roman city of Chester and with a leisurely visit to the stunning treasure-filled Chatsworth House, the 4-night programme includes:
- Full English Breakfast at your hotel before a ‘get your bearings’ walking tour
- Plenty of time to enjoy nearly 350 beautifully festooned stalls and chalets, enjoying traditional bratwurst and treating yourself to Hungarian goulash, Spanish paella, a good old-fashioned hog roast or some of the many vegetarian dishes at the Manchester Christmas Market
- A step back in time visit to Chester’s medieval Rows which provide the backdrop to their intimate Christmas Market
- A magnificent Christmas celebration at Chatsworth, decorated for Christmas with its own 100-stall Christmas Market.
- An optional 3-night extension to Dublin for their Christmas Markets.