This tour of the real England can be seasonally adjusted to coincide with a number of Cotswolds literary, music and arts festivals and events including the annual Olimpick Games in early June. It can also be amended and reversed for Southampton cruise departures.
- A Gargoyles and Grotesques walking tour of the Oxford Colleges.
- Lunch at the Eagle and Child, the favoured meeting place for the Inklings.
- The privately owned and award winning gardens at Kiftsgate Court.
- English Afternoon Tea at Hidcote Manor Gardens, one of the most delightful garden in Europe.
- An impressive Birds of Prey flying display at Cotswolds Falconry.
- An unforgettable evening at The Pudding Club.
- The treasure filled, magnificent French chateau style Waddesdon Manor.
- The absolutely fabulous garden at Chenies Manor which provides a stunning conclusion to the tour.