In this tour, the magnificent Cathedrals in Portsmouth, Chichester, Winchester, Salisbury and Guildford come together to form the foundations for a memorable travel less, sing more of the south of England. In addition to a mix of special Cathedral tours and Choral Evensong this action packed itinerary also features a number of other major attractions which include:
• A ‘way we were’ look at rural England at the Weald and Downland Museum.
• A tour of Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyard.
• Jane Austen’s former home at Chawton.
• Arthurian myths and legends in the Great Hall, Winchester.
• Receiving the Dole at medieval Hospital of St Cross.
• Prehistoric England at Stonehenge and Avebury.
• A cruise from Westminster Bridge to the Tower of London.
The tour can also be timed to coincide with the annual Southern Cathedrals Festival in Winchester in 2020 and Salisbury in 2021 and in Chichester in 2022
Portsmouth 2 nights : Winchester 2 nights : Salisbury 1 night : London 2 nights.